Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

I love making Christmas cards in non-traditional colours. Blue is my favourite. I used Thursday's Paper Play sketch as a jumping off point for this card.


The background paper is atd Snow Day. The remaining papers are Stampin' Up Whisper White, DCWV Textured Pastels and more atd Snow Day. The blue and black elements are textured with a Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland embossing folder. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Scripts stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey. The entire card is highlighted with Star Dust and Waterfall Stickles.

I just love this card. The colours are great and the paisleys are just wonderful. Next to holly, I love paisley. The Stickles don't photograph great but on the card, it is just striking.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Great card!! Love the blue and black..nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gisele.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete