Saturday, November 27, 2010

Season's Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's card is crafted using the sketch from this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge. All the layers in this sketch really appealed to me so I just ran with it.


The background paper is DCWV 'Tis The Season textured with Sizzix Flourish pad. All the printed paper is K & Company Yuletide. The sentiment is Annabelle Holly Branch stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value. The snowflake is Sizzix Northern Frost decorative strip.

I love the colours and layers of this card which along with the textures makes it very elegant. I was really inspired by the paisley paper which, next to holly, is one of my favourite shapes.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment