Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Joy

Hello everyone,

I'm ready to go! I finished everything last night making this Christmas Eve a time to relax and make some cards. I've utterly depleted my Christmas card stash so in the spirit of the season, which I'll need to draw on all year, today's joyful card celebrates the beginnings of the new stash.


The card base is Recollections, stamped with Stampin' Up Polka Dots and Paisley in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer and highlighted with Platinum Stickles. The patterned paper is K & Company Yuletide textured with Sizzix Elegant Lines. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Small Script stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla and mounted on Ruby Red.

I love this card. It is actually a challenge from my daughter that I've had sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks. Her challenge was to make the best Christmas card using the Yuletide paper and three other items of my choice. She wasn't wrong that it would make a great card. I love how it turned very vintage after going through my Big Shot. One card down, many, many more to come.

I hope you have a great Christmas Eve and that Santa is very good to you. Come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment