Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Of Many Thanks

Hello everyone,

Would you believe I still have the drive to craft Christmas cards and of course, Valentines is just around the corner but, I have been asked to make a number of thank you cards - eight to be exact. I also have eight thank you card to make for the vendors who have made contributions to 'Crop Til You Drop'. It will be interesting to see how creative I can be with so many Thank You cards. The jumping off point for today's thank you card is this week's Stars and Stamps sketch.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Sahara Sand. The vertical papers are atd Story Of Us. The sentiment, Penny Black Thanks, Thanks, is stamped on Very Vanilla in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey and layered on a scrap of Sahara Sand.

I think this is the perfect masculine thanks you card. It is clean and simple, no frills, no fuss. I find Stars and Stamps sketches really appealing. They provide dimensions, which though I don't always follow, do make putting a card together much easier when my mind is mush. I also appreciate the simplicity of the sketches which allows for fancying up or clean and crisp. Worth checking out if you're looking for either option.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Gisèle! I agree, this is a perfect masculine card. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete