Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sorry Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Would you believe I've had this card made since Thursday but have been to exhausted to even think about posting it. This is one of the four sympathy cards I've got on my plate at the moment. Look for another post later today with the other two cards.


The card base is from Recollections. The image is DeNami Design. The leaves of the image are coloured with Sakura Silver Shadow Gelly Roll pens. The sentiments is Gina K Botanicals. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

As difficult as sympathy cards are, I really love this card. I know the recipient has a soft spot for different shades of blue which is why I've kept to these tones. I just found the Sakura Silver Shadow pens this week and couldn't help but buy them given how much I just love the Gold Shadow pens. I wasn't disappointed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: