Friday, January 21, 2011

Wordy Wishes II

Hello everyone,

I'm casing myself with this card. It is the second card I'd planned for last night. This is the male version of the Happy Birthday card for this week's One-Layer Wednesday challenge which was to use only words, no images.


The card base is Recollections. The images are Close To My Heart Celebration, Studio G, Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings, Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells, Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday and Papertrey Ink Wreath For All Seasons. The inks are Nick Bantock Cerulean Azure, Prussian Blue and Deep Turquoise, and Stampin' Up Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Brilliant Blue and Night of Navy.

I love this card as much as I love the feminine version from yesterday. It is absolutely perfect for a male card. I could see myself do any number of cards with simple sentiments, in this layout and monochromatic colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. The girl-one was nice. But this blue one is GREAT! Maybe because I find masculine cards so difficult, this card really appeals to me. Great job - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are sure getting into this!

    Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer it in blue!! I think it's a bit stronger visually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love that you circled one of the "happy" sentiments!

    ReplyDelete