Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wordy Wishes

Hello everyone,

A really quick card tonight. This week's One Layer Wednesday challenge is to use only sentiments, no images. I thought this was a great challenge and imagined this card as soon as I read the challenge.


The card base is from Recollections. The sentiments are Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings, Studio G, and Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday. The ink is Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Pink Passion, Positively Pink, Rose Romance and Studio G pink.

I love this card. It is exactly as I'd pictured it in my mind and that always thrills me. I'm hoping that the lines around the first 'happy' won't count as an image but I might be stretching that just a tad. I had plans to do exactly the same card in blue tonight but life got in the way so I'll plan that card for another time. I think this will look so awesome in blue for a man.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card - it's amazing what you can do with sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...and...HAPPY! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed by how straight all your sentiments are. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, fun card! Perfectly spaced and straight sentiments...I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete