Monday, February 28, 2011

Dance, Sing, Love, Live

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've had a chance to do any blog surfing but today, I squeezed in a visit to my favourites, including One Layer Wednesdays. This week Jennifer Styles is challenging crafters to do something music-related. I don't have any music notes or anything similar in terms of images but I do have this favourite Penny Black stamp which talks about singing and dancing - music-related, right?

The card base is from Recollections. The sentiment is Penny Black Dance, Sing, Love stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum. The images are Close To My Heart Adorning Corners also stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder. The embellishments are Amuse Creative Candy white pretty pearls.

I love this card. It is a perfect one layer card. I really stuck with the rule of thirds for the layout and it worked just like it is suppose to.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Love that plum ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is music related! A wonderful collection of sentiments and a great card!

    Fab job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW42!

    ReplyDelete