Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Many Many Thanks

Hello everyone,

Another great thank you card today. I used Saturday's Twisted Card Sketch to get started and this week's Stamptacular Sunday 'Whateva' challenge.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy dry embossed with Sizzix Harlequin texture plate. The printed paper is BasicGrey Pyrus. The focal element is Stampin' Up More Mustard cut with a Spellbinders label die. The Not Quite Navy 'thanks' is cut with Provo Crafts Wordsworth Olive die. The stamped sentiments are Craft Lounge Friendly Flowers, Stampin' Up Warmest Regards, Happy Moments, Pocket Silhouettes and Short & Sweet, Waltzingmouse Say It With Style, Gina K Spring Blooms, and Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells.

I love this card. As my repertoire of thank you cards grows, I've getting more creative and this card turned out better than I had in my mind. I love the colours and the texture. All the thank yous are so cool and combine so many different sets, which I just love doing. This is also the first time I've used this particular Provo Craft die cut and it came out great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. it's a real beauty : )
    thanx for playing with twisted sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week.
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete