Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank You Finale

Hello everyone,

This is the last of my compliment of thank you cards for the next while. I'll still be making them, but I don't think I'll post any for a wee bit. Again, I've been too focused to do any blog surfing so I didn't use any challenges for these three cards.

The background paper is BasicGrey Pyrus. The horizontal layers are Close To My Heart Chocolate, Stampin' Up More Mustard and glossy paper smooshed with Denim, Caramel and Espresso Ranger alcohol ink. Martha Stewart's Rain Drop border punch was used on all three layers. The tag is, I believe, from Stampin' Up and was sponged with More Mustard and Really Rust ink. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Autumn Blessings. The flower brad is Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

The background paper is BasicGrey Lily Kate layered on Close To My Heart Buttercup. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Greetings, stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Stampin' Up Whisper White. The images are BasicGrey Halvah, layered on Stampin' Up Almost Amethyst. The embellishments are Amuse Creative Candy White Pretty Pearls.

The background paper are vertical strips of Daisy Bucket Sweet Marabella Carmella, Stampin' Up Old Olive and Really Rust. The solid strips were textured with Cuttlebug's Floral Fantasy dry embossing folder. The ribbon is a scrap of unknown origin. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wonderful Words. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

I think all three cards are just lovely. I've had so much fun mixing products from so many different companies into cards that really work. It has been great to just create and not focus on challenges. I still need to build up my own stash of thank you cards but for the time being, I'm taking a thank you card crafting break. I've some baby cards and anniversary and weddings cards on my 'to do' list so that's probably where I'm headed next.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment