Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bahamian Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the second in the series I'm making for my daughter's student exchange in the Bahamas.


The background paper is Stampin' Up texture Crushed Curry. The remaining layers are Stampin' Up Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. The Tempting Turquoise layer was textured with Sizzix Tropical Paisley dry embossing folder. The image is BasicGrey Halvah stamped over-stamped on a Gina K Botanicals image. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells.

I love this card. I would not normally have even considered putting yellow, turquoise and black together but this really works! For a cardmaker who likes everything straight and aligned, I've made a few cards recently with some angles and I have to say, I rather like it...maybe circles will be next.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment