Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Tree

Hello everyone,

The father of one of my colleagues is turning 91 years old and I was asked to craft a card for this great occasion. I used yesterday's i{heart}2stamp sketch to get started.

The patterned paper is all Stampin' Up Sweet Pea. The image, Gina K Tree Silhouettes, is coloured with Tombow markers on Very Vanilla and layered on Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Birthday Greetings. The embellishments are Moss Oregon Raindrops.

I love this very masculine birthday card. I think it is exactly what my colleague was looking for and I sure his father will appreciate it. Stampin' Up's Sweet Pea paper is one of my favourites. It has so many great masculine papers that, as usual, work together beautifully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a classy, masculine birthday card! And I think that tree image is just perfect for the recipient! Great job with this month's SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete