Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Butterflies Galore

Hello everyone,

I've another Canadian-inspired card for you tonight.

The card base is from Recollections. The images, stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White in Real Red, is Impression Obsession Cover-a-card Butterflies. The three panels are layered on red paper of unknown origin from the scrap bin. The images are highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Craft Lounge Friendly Flowers. The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearls.

I love this card. These IO Cover-a-card stamps are just amazing! What an impact in red and white! The only complaint is that they are not as easy to use as I'd like. This image took me about six tries and that is a fair bit of 6X6 pieces of paper. I'm hoping they'll get easier with practise. All the effort was worth it however because I think this card is just fabulous.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! The red and white is really eye-catching! I also love those IO Cover-A-Card stamps....I did break down and get the IO Mega Mount...it is AWESOME! I use it now for all my unmounted big stamps and backgrounders and get a great impression most of the time.

    ReplyDelete