Monday, April 4, 2011

Canadian Eh

Hello everyone,

My daughter is going on a student exchange with an International school in the Bahamas. She needs to take a gift with her so I've decided to make a series of cards some with a distinct Canadian feel and come with a distinct Bahamian feel.


The card base is from Recollections and is stamped with Impression Obsession Small Flourishes. The vertical strip is Stampin' Up Real Red textured with Creative Expressions Flourish dry embossing folder. The image and sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings. Everything is highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.


I think this is a great 'Canadian' card. Real Red is the perfect Canada red. I love how all the flourishes repeat on every layer of this card.


I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

1 comment: