Saturday, April 9, 2011

Canadiana

Hello everyone,

Today's second card is the last Canadian-inspired card for the Canada/Bahamas series I've been working on.

The red paper is all Stampin' Up Real Red. The bottom layer is dry embossed with Sizzix Pattern 1 texture plate. The white paper is a mix of Whisper White and Shimmery White. The image is Hero Arts Dot Flourish Border which is highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings.

Yet another card in this series that I just love. Red and white is such a striking combination. Although it doesn't show great in the photo, the highlighted parts of the image match the Shimmery White paper perfectly. This is one card that I think I would love to try in a number of different colours because I suspect I would love them all.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment