Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celebrate

Hello everyone,

It seems I never walk into a scrapbooking store without finding an extremely appealing piece of paper. These certainly are not colours I would normally gravitate towards but I just found this paper absolutely striking. My jumping off point was this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.

The background paper is Close To My Heart Sorbet which was stamped with Stampin' Up's Delight In Life and clear heat embossed. The middle layer is BoBunny Olivia Ambrosia. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wonderful Words. The embellishments are Peggy's Pretties.

I really like this very feminine card. This BoBunny paper is just spectacular. It has such a wonderful combination of colours that you could use it over and over again in a multitude of permutations. I'll probably regret that I only picked up one piece.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love it. That paper is beautiful! he background embossing is perfect! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete