Saturday, April 9, 2011

Congratulations Girlfriend

Hello everyone,

Today's card was crafted for one of my closest girlfriends who just finished some very comprehensive training. She did really well and I'm so proud of her.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Garden Green. The remaining layers are DCWV Green Stack. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greeting stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

My girlfriend has a thing for owls so this was the perfect paper to use for her card. It's a pretty cute owl if I may say so. This is a really simple sketch and by not using much by way of embellishments, I really let the paper take center stage.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest owl!!! I've been using up more of my WMS stash from you, come see if you can find it :)

    ReplyDelete