Friday, April 22, 2011

Glittering Goodness

Hello everyone,

Today's card is inspired by this week's Card Positioning System sketch. If ever you're looking for a jumping-off point, this site always has very appealing sketches. I'm hoping this card will work as a Mother's Day card, however I didn't add a sentiment because there just wasn't a good place to add it.


The background paper is TaDa Flora & Fauna layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive and Close To My Heart Twilight. The ribbon is Martha Stewart Gold/Swan Metallic Weave. The butterflies are Twilight paper that was glittered with Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight Transparent Micro Fine glitter. The embellishments are of unknown origin, likely Multicrafts.

This is another paper that I found when I was out shopping the other day. There was just something about the colours and the graphics that I found really appealing. Another paper that I will likely regret not getting more than one piece. I suspect this card will still work for Mother's Day, even without a sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment