Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sympathetic Sorry

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another to help build-up my stash of sympathy cards.

The background paper is Stampin' Up More Mustard textured with Couture Creations Entangle dry embossing folder. The patterned layer is BasicGrey Pyrus. The image, Stampin' Up Just Believed is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Early Espresso paper. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

The card which I've posted is no where near the card that I started to craft. I would change one element that would lead to a change in another element and so on. I think the only thing that never changed was the image and that was a near thing as it took four attempts before I was satisfied with the final impression. I like this card. I think the warmer colours, though rather 'fallish', work well. I love working with Early Espresso because it is lighter than black and a little darker than Chocolate Chip. A great addition to the Stampin' Up colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment