Wednesday, April 13, 2011

With Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's project is another sympathy card needed to rebuild my sadly depleted stash.

The background paper is BasicGrey Granola on which is layered Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze. The top layer is textured with Cuttlebug's Bird Call dry embossing folder. The butterfly is Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings cut from a scrap of BasicGrey Granola and glittered with Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Transparent Micro Fine Glitter. The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

Something I wanted to do with these latest cards is use up some of the bits and pieces that I have laying around. The Baja Breeze layer is one of those pieces. I think it really works wonderfully for this card. I thought the addition of the glittered butterfly was rather inspired.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment