Monday, April 25, 2011

Wonderful Mother

Hello everyone,

Mother's Day is just around the corner so it's time to work on the card stash. I also need to make card for my own mother and mother-in-law.

The background papers, Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Bravo Burgundy, were textured with Cuttlebug Friends Forever dry embossing folder. The patterned paper is TaDa Flora & Fauna which is layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze. Everything is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearls.

I just love this card. All the colours were drawn from the beautiful TaDa paper and work so very well together. Of course, I couldn't not use my Sakura pen. There are few cards on which I've not used it lately. I'm pretty sure the mother who gets this card will love it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment