Thursday, July 7, 2011

Christmas Greeting

Hello everyone,

Continuing my 'Christmas in July' project, I've a very simple card today.

The card base is from Recollections. The background layer is Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy. The middle layer is BoBunny Snowy Serenade Concerto. The top layer is Sandylion Poinsettia Swirl. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped on Very Vanilla and layered on Bravo Burgundy. The embellishments are Autumn Leave and Close To My Heart.

I've quite run out of steam tonight so I figured a really quick and easy card was on order. This card, like all the others this week, is crafted of papers from my scrap bin. I really like the colours and the set of sentiment stamps is really great. I've yet to find one I don't like.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment