Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas Ornament

Hello everyone,

I hope to finish my 'Christmas in July' project with four cards for you today. We'll see how the mojo flows.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Wings. The vertical strip is BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree. The horizontal element is Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy, Close To My Heart Juniper and Copper Tool Craft Foil (dry embossed with Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland). The sentiment, Wordsworth Rubber Soul Merry Christmas Script is stamped in Baroque Burgundy on Very Vanilla and layered on Bravo Burgundy. The image is Penny Black Banner of Joy heat embossed with Close To My Heart Vineyard Berry embossing powder. The embellishments are American Crafts glitter brads.

I really like this card. I don't usually cut out images, like colouring, it's something I'm not very good at but this time it turned out just fine. All the paper on this card is from the scrap bin, actually it is bits and pieces from the mess on my desk. I don't have much of the BasicGrey paper left, possibly just one card depending upon how creative I get.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment