Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card just came together effortlessly. I love it when that happens.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Wings. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree. The vertical strip is Stampin' Up Olive Olive and Early Espresso textured with Sizzix Thin Ice and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The small strip on the vertical element is Recollections Pearlized Gold. The image/sentiment is Heartfelt Creations Ornament Medallion stamped in Taken With Teal, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and cut with the Holly Ornament die from Spellbinders. The embellishments are Sea Blue Oregon Raindrops.

I think this is a great card! I've obviously been playing with some new stamps and dies which are really impressive. This is actually a pretty simple card however it looks substantial because of all that glitter. I thank Sakura every time I use my Clear Star pen.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, doesn't look simple at all, so much detail. Fantastic.

    Happy Tuesday
    Judie

    ReplyDelete