Sunday, July 17, 2011

Holiday Joy

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is virtually all Stampin' Up. It was one of those really busy weekends that has sucked my mojo dry and whenever that happens, I'm grateful that Stampin' Up makes is so easy.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi. The patterned layer is Whisper White stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Flourishes in Wild Wasabi. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Small Script centered within Four Frames on Whisper White. It is layered on Canford Silver textured with Sizzix Dearly embossing folder and cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four. The embellishments are Hero Arts Prism Gems.

I won't say this is my favourite Christmas card ever but it's not this worst either. Of all the stamps I have, it was a challenge to find something to fit within this particular Four Frames stamp. This Cover-A-Card stamps was actually a practise piece that I did to try out my new Fiskars stamp press. It worked amazingly well and I can't wait to try it with some of my other stamps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards, you do such lovely work, all your papers are fab. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete