Monday, July 11, 2011

Holly Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is crafted with more scrap paper. It took forever to put it together because I was trying to find scraps that would work.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Basic Grey flanked by red of unknown origin which was textured with Sizzix Harlequin texture plate. The patterned paper is Provo Craft Holly Argyle layered on Stampin' Up Handsome Hunter. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Stampin' Up Confetti White. The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearls.

I love this card. For those who regularly follow I SPI you'll know that I've a soft spot for holly which is why I fell in love with this paper the moment I saw it. I never anticipated using Basic Grey for a Christmas card but it works really well with this paper. I also love the pearls with this paper as the argyle pattern provides a natural point on which to adhere the pearls.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment