Thursday, July 14, 2011

Silvery Snowflake

Hello everyone,

I so loved yesterday's Golden Snowflake that I decided to try the exact same card but in silver.

The background paper is Anna Griffin Georgette Christmas Collection. The image is Impression Obsession Damask Snowflake stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey and heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl embossing powder. The image was cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities circle and layered on Recollections silver foil cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop circle. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags also stamped on Very Vanilla in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey. The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone stickers. The ribbon is Homes and More.

I love this card as much as I love the gold card! I do wish I had used gold embellishments instead of the Stickles as it likely would have had more impact. I didn't use all scraps in this instance as I had not previously used this particular sheet of Anna Griffin paper. It was absolutely worth bending on my scraps project to craft this particular card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Loving all your Christmas cards. My daughter helped me re-arrange my workroom yesterday. We will be going up there soon for some creative expression. Hope all is good with you. Can't believe I have less than a week of holidays. See you late next week. Luckie

    ReplyDelete