Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby, Baby

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues is heading off on maternity leave so of course, I had to craft her a special card.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope "Sunny Days" Dots / Lime. The orange paper is Close To My Heart Goldrush which was 'stencilled' with Spellbinders Impressabilities Circles in Stampin' Up Dusty Durango and Pumpkin Pie. The sentiment is American Crafts BABY. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes.

I didn't want to craft a really traditional baby card and she doesn't know if she's having a girl or a boy. I think this really works. I found these really fun embellishments and though I probably couldn't have placed them a little better, they really add to a card that was meant to be fun. I also love this stamp. I picked it up because I figured I would get a ton of use from it, I will.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment