Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Boats

Hello everyone,

Another card in my sailboat paper series. This one is, perhaps, a little more feminine with the glitter and ribbon but I tried not to go overboard.


The background is Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip textured with Cuttlebug's Happy Birthday dry embossing folder and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The remaining background paper is Taken With Teal. The patterned paper is Echo Park Paper Co Little Boy. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy stamps Birthday Greetings.

I think this is a great card. I'm still not 100% certain about the glitter but it needed something. I probably could have just left it with the ribbon which couldn't work better with the Taken With Teal paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment