Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday Simplicity

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one that I've been mulling around in my mind for the last week or so. It didn't turn out as I'd planned but better!


The card base is from Recollections. The graphic element is Sizzix Bigz Lattice die cut in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant which I cut in half. The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I love this card! It is a very simple card but somehow turned out really sophisticated. I can't wait to give it to someone.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It's classy! Luckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow and Wow. I loved your Christmas series (the red and green holly backgrounds were stunning) but this altered lattice is gorgeous. I haven't seen it done that way before and it really is very striking!

    Hope your summer has been going wonderfully!
    God Bless,
    Cynthia
    <><
    (commandeered hubby's browser again so I could post since I cannot seem to comment from my browser of preference??!? Aargh :))

    ReplyDelete