Monday, August 1, 2011

Feel Better

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a colleague who recently underwent heart surgery. He is a great guy and I hope this card will show how much we hope he feels better soon.

The vertical strip is Stampin' Up Ruby Red. The printed paper is DCWV Retro Prints layered on Brocade Blue. The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Ruby Red and Brocade Blue. The sticker is K&Company Rough & Tumble Vehicles.

I kept this card clean and simple because it is for a guy who, from the looks of his office, appreciates clean and simple. He is into cars is a big way so I dug though my stickers to find this car. It is my last car sticker so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some new ones. I like using stickers for these types of cards because I don't make them that often and I think it is more economical that buying a stamp.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment