Sunday, August 14, 2011

Merry, Merry, Merry

Hello everyone,

I got some new stamps on Friday that just have the mojo flowing.


The card base is from Recollections. The image is Hero Arts Merry Background stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on Cherry Cobbler paper. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Brushed Gold.

I contemplated for quite a while where to place the sentiment and if I should add embellishments or ribbon or something. I finally decided to keep it simple. I have to say, I'm glad I did because this Hero Arts stamp is pretty awesome and it would be a shame to go overboard.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love your image and Cherry Cobler is one of my fave shades of red. Such a classy card!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete