Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best Wishes

Hello everyone,

I hope you managed to get through the Christmas holiday. Only a few days left until we hit 2012. Where on earth did the year go? Today's card is for one of my colleagues whose birthday is on January 3rd.


The papers are Stampin' Up Basic Black and Very Vanilla and Close To My Heart Roxie. The sentiment is Hero Arts Friends Are Treasures. The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouettes Pearlized Brads. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is exactly the card I wanted to craft. This coral pink and black color combination is beautiful. The layout is really simple and is just enough to make the beautiful roses stand out. I love it when a card comes out so wonderfully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment