Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick Christmas 3 & 4

Hello everyone,

I have cards three and four in this quick and easy Christmas one sheet wonder.

The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red. The patterned paper, Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday, is layered on a green of unknown origin. The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Riding Hood Red.

The card base is Bazzill white. The patterned paper is Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Riding Hood Red.

I particularly love this second card. How I managed to so perfectly line up the top right corner is beyond me but I sure am pleased with it. Both these cards are super simple and very quick.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment