Friday, January 27, 2012

Country Floral 12

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the last card in this pretty one sheet wonder series. After this, I really, really promise, I've only got one more one sheet wonder project to post.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup Chilled Strawberry Soup Vanilla Soy Milk layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso. The sentiment, Penny Black Happy, Happy, is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Baja Breeze. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

This card was all about the leftover bits I had on the table. In hindsight I wish I had textured the bottom layer but it's not the end of the world. I love the somewhat random placement of the embellishments.

This was a really fun series of cards. I loved this Jillibean Soup paper from the moment I laid eyes upon it and I'm glad I got to use the entire sheet at once. I suppose I'm also wishing I'd bought more than one sheet.

I hope you enjoy this card and the entire Country Floral one sheet wonder and you come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment