Thursday, January 19, 2012

Country Floral 4

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card four in my latest one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup Chilled Strawberry Soup Vanilla Soy Milk. It was layered on three strips of Stampin' Up Baja Breeze which was textured with Couture Creations Entangle dry embossing folder. The sentiment is of unknown origin, likely Hero Arts or Magenta. The embellishments are Recollections pearls.

Again I used fewer layers but more embellishments. I find using the triangle pieces of this one sheet wonder layout are particularly challenging but I really like how this card turned out. If I'm not mistaken, I think I've used this particular layout once before.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment