Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paisley Petals 1 & 2

Good morning everyone,

This is the final one sheet wonder project that I've had on the go for the past couple of weeks. I've promised that this will be the last one sheet wonder for a little bit. I'm sure you're getting tired of them and I really need to move on to other cards. Like all my one sheet wonders, you really need to find paper that you love and this Stampin' Up Paisley Petals paper is gorgeous. I managed to craft fifteen cards from just one sheet on 12X12 paper so I'm going to post two cards a day over the next week.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals. It is layered on Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Greetings. The embellishments are Close To My Heart blue Sparkles.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals layered on Bravo Burgundy. The sentiment is Penny Black Thank You Tree is stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White and layered on Always Artichoke.

Both these cards have a very simple layout to take advantage of the great paper and to highlight the sentiments. Embellishments, when used, were kept to a minimum. One of the great things about Stampin' Up paper is that it really easy to find solid papers with which to coordinate, making one sheet wonder projects so quick and easy.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment