Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Paisley Petals 5 & 6

Hello everyone,

I'm posting cards five and six in my Paisley Petals one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisely Petals layered on Always Artichoke. The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks stamped in Not Quite Navy. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques and Martha Stewart White Dimensional Mini Pearls.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Paisley Petals. It is layered on Not Quite Navy, dry embossed with Craft Concepts Butterfly Kisses embossing folder and painted with LuminArte Bolivian Blue Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings. The embellishments are Queen and Company Rhinestone Trios.

For a cardmaker who is not a fan of triangles, these two cards turned out wonderfully. I think keeping card five simple was key. I've used a very similar layout on another one sheet wonder card and liked it so much I had to repeat it. I love this embossing folder and the tone on tone painting is so very effective.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment