Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hugs + Kisses

Hello everyone,

Now that I've pulled out my stash of Valentine goodies, I'm on a roll. Let's just see how far my Valentine mojo will stretch.


The printed paper is Making Memories Valentine Paisley layered on Stampin' Up Real Red. The embellishments are Recollections and are affixed to a scrap of Whisper White. The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Real Red on Whisper White. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is one of my favourite Valentine papers ever - it has paisley. I only have a few scraps left so I'm trying to use them as judiciously as possible. I originally intended this card for my daughter but I don't think it is as girly as I'd like. I'll stick it in my stash and craft her something more daughterish.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment