Monday, February 13, 2012

More Hugs & Kisses

Hello everyone,

I've been so busy preparing for this year's Neeje Association Crop that I didn't manage to craft one card this weekend. I'm posting my darling daughter's Valentine tonight.


The printed paper is BoBunny Gift of Love Crazy Love Fudge and Flowers. It is layered on Stampin' Up Pixie Pink that was punched with Martha Stewart Swirling Lace border punch. The sentiment, TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses, is stamped in Melon Mambo, on Very Vanilla and layered on more patterned paper and Pixie Pink. The embellishments are Strawberry Oregon Raindrops. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is the perfect card for my daughter. It is pink and girly, cute and lovely. I love this paper and colour combination. Would that all Valentines were so easy to craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Pink and brown! I love that color combination and this card really pops. So fun!

    ReplyDelete