Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank You Marathon V

Hello everyone,

Today's marathon card turned out beautifully.


The patterned paper is Chatter Box Botanico Dragonflies layered on Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy. The bottom layer is Early Espresso textured with Couture Creations Drink Me embossing folder and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Not Quite Navy. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

As much as I wasn't crazy about yesterday's card, I really like this card. All these straight rectangles and just a little bit of sparkle and bling. These colours were so much easier to work with as well. I'm thrilled with this set of Verve sentiments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I like this card. The straight edges and angles of all the rectangles works well with free flowing swirls of the designer paper and the embossed background. I need to wander backward a bit and see what is up with the Thank You marathon.

    ReplyDelete