Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thank You Marathon VI

Hello everyone,

I think as I crafted each card on Sunday, I kept trying to improve on that first card that I wasn't so crazy about. Today, I'm posting card five in the Thank You marathon series.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso and My Mind's Eye. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is one of those sheets of paper that I loved from the moment I laid eyes upon it. For someone who shies away from circles, I've find this paper really appealing. I just have to keep saying how much I love this set of Verve stamps. I all just works for me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This card screams "fun!" to me. I just hate big dots and a hodge podge of them would make me nutty but this is excellent. I must remember this the next time dotty paper comes into my life. Although, my friend I pass the dotty paper on to will be sad.

    ReplyDelete