Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank You Marathon VII

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card six. This is my accidental card. I was looking for yet another sentiment when I SPI'd this Verve stamp that I picked up a while ago but hadn't yet used.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler. The image, Verve Artful Elegance, and the sentiment, Verve Artful Elegance, are stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on Cherry Cobbler. The embellishments are Recollections Pearls.

This is, by far, one of my favourite cards in this series. I just love this red - Cherry Cobbler has always appealed to me. I bought this particular set because it struck me that this image would take embellishments really well. I wasn't wrong.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. The Verve Artful Elegance swirly flourish image is really fascinating. I can see why you bought it. It lives up to its name it is elegant and makes a statement. Great card!

    ReplyDelete