Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thank You Marathon X

Hello everyone,

Today I've got card ten for you and it is my absolute favourite in this entire series so far.


The printed paper is BoBunny Winter Joy Bundled which is layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Lovely Lilac and Lucky Limeade. The ribbon is of unknown origin. The embellishments are Annabelle Stamps Pearls and Drops. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Lovely Lilac on Whisper White.

I first use this paper for my parent's anniversary card last year and I love it as much as ever. The purple, teal and green are just beautiful together. I didn't intend to put ribbon on this card but I've had this scrap sitting on my desk for months and when I spotted it out of the corner of my eye, I realized it was just perfect for this card. I also love these Annabelle Stamps pearls, they mimic the BoBunny paper really well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. The colors in this card are just scrumptious! No wonder this is your favorite card. The beads do mimic the paper very well. Now I'm torn.. okay, I agree this card is cooler than Sunday's card. But they both are excellent!

    ReplyDelete