Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weddings Galore I

Hello everyone,

Today's card, also for my colleague, is one of three wedding cards. She only asked for two, today's black and white, and one other. I couldn't decide on the others so I made her two and I'll let her choose her preference.


The printed paper is DCWV Glitter Stack layered on Stampin' Up Shimmery White and a shimmery black of unknown origin. The sentiment is from Magenta stamped in VersaFine on Whisper White and layered on shimmery black. The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations from Michael's. The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Black and white is not a favourite of mine for weddings cards so as you may guess, this was specifically requested. She also asked for glitter and sparkles. This black and white is not that bad all things being equal. I love these embellishments and think they actually make this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment