Monday, March 26, 2012

Blue Beauty

Hello everyone,

My mojo is really lagging and it has taken me forever to craft my last couple of cards. To help solve this slump, I decided to do the same card twice in two different colours. I'm hoping it will work.


The background papers are Close To My Heart Pemberly and Outdoor Denim. The image is Close To My Heart Card Word Puzzle stamped in Outdoor Denim on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and layered on Bamboo. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps All Things Grow. The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Pearlized Brads. The focal element is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star and Gold Gelly Roll pens.

I love this Close To My Heart paper. Blue is, by far, one of my favourite colours so I was naturally drawn to this paper and I'm not at all disappointed. This is a pretty simple layout that draws on this great paper to make it pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the papers in this card. Very striking. I would love to see a series of cards in this layout with different colors. It is a great idea to get the mojo back.

    ReplyDelete