Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXVII

Hello everyone,

This is another on of my favourite cards in this marathon. I just love paisleys!


The printed and coloured papers are BasicGrey Ambrosia. The images are Impression Obsession Medium Paisleys stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey. The sentiment and the image it lies within, is Gina K Block Greetings also stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Stampin' Up Whisper White. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I love, love, love paisleys! Even stamped in stark, neutral grey, I love paisleys. Of course, I also love this particular piece of BasicGrey paper - it has paisleys. Who would have thought these brilliant oranges would work so well with grey.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment