Friday, March 23, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXXI - Encore

Hello everyone,

I think this really may be the last one. This is for a girlfriend who very generously chauffeured myself and my daughter to the airport for a recent holiday. We picked her up a little gift and I crafted this card to go with it.


The focal element and images are Peel-Off's outline stickers applied to watercolour paper which was coloured with LuminArte Twinkling H2Os and glittered with DecoArt Glamour Dust. The images were layered on Stampin' Up Shimmery White and Close To My Heart Ocean. The sentiment is Annabelle Square Posies stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.

I think this is one of my very favourite cards ever! I love this technique and am always amazed at the results. This little fish is pretty darn gorgeous!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment