Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weddings Galore III

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last of the three wedding cards I've crafted for a colleague. It is, by far, my favourite of my three and the one that I think my colleague will choose.


The printed paper is K&Company SW Nature layered on Stampin' Up Shimmery White and a shimmery teal of unknown origin. The image is highlighted with LuminArte Ice Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything stamped in Nick Bantock Deep Turquoise on Whisper White and layered on more shimmery teal. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I love this card. The colours really appeal to me. I love the paper and thought it was inspired to use some Twinkling H2Os, though you can't see it all that well in the photo. Notwithstanding all the layers, this is actually a really simple and elegant card. It works and I'm betting that this is the one she'll choose.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This would be a good card for a very elegant wedding as it is a very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete