Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bring On The Babies VI

Hello everyone,

This is another favourite card. I was obviously in the mood for fun.


The printed paper is Echo Park A Walk In The Park layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short & Sweet stamped in Taken With Teal, layered on Taken With Teal and Very Vanilla which was stamped with a Short & Sweet image. The images are Recollections stickers. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Aren't these bunnies and bears sweet? I love them! It was fun to craft this card without using dedicated baby paper. I have a couple of more papers that I'm going to use like this. It was also fun to use these little safety pins so randomly. It is giving me some ideas...

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment